Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A New Year, A Fresh New Start.

Well, as the title suggests, with this new year I want to make a fresh new start. In the past, I have let many obstacles hinder my progress. I have been stressed and discouraged. But the one thing I will not do is give up.

I plan to focus more on promoting my business, making products and finding my market. So far, I have reactivated my Etsy account and I plan to add more products and maintain the products. I have joined Facebook, Twitter and of course this blog. Each are linked to one another so they are all kept up-to-date. I think I get discouraged when I have too many things to do, so this way it saves time. I am on a few other social networking but I haven't figure out how to make them work for me yet.

I would also like to do a tutorial either a video or something like ehow or about.com maybe I could just do it on here. I'm not sure what topic just yet.

Oh and I really need to keep up with my stock at the local store where I display my items for sell. I have issues with that because I work a day job and after a long hard day at work it is really hard to focus on my business when I get home. But out with the excuses and in with success!

Anyway...

I'd like to go all natural with my product line but sometimes I feel that I have put in a lot of time into some of the other products and I don't want to give up on them. I really like doing the soap slices but I use melt & pour soap base to make them. Melt & pour is better than commercial soap but is not as good as cold process soaps or lye soaps. I think I am gonna keep doing them because they are fun and easier than lye soaps.

Well I really wanted to start my blog and even though I feel like I did a lot of rambling about nothing, it feels nice to get somethings off of my chest. Hopefully, next year I will be talking about all of my success!

No comments:

Post a Comment