Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm sooo excited!!!

The other day I was reminded that I'm supposed to be working on my all natural lotion formula. So yesterday I gave it another try. I used a recipe that uses beeswax as the only emulsifier. I only made a little because I am afraid it will not work. But this morning I checked on it and it is still lotion, (no separation back to oil and water). This is great!!! Because I didn't want to use emulsifying wax because of costs, availability and although it is plant based, I don't think it is all natural by definition.

Also, I have decided to try the flea markets again. I was discouraged in the past because of bad experiences that caused me to give up on that idea. I began to hope that I could just make my website work so that I wouldn't have to go out in public. But I am going to go for it again and see if I can make it work.

I have also formulated a shea butter hair care solution. I am gonna start marketing that soon. The last time I made it some crust or grit had formed. I read that the grit formed because the shea butter was heated to high for too long. So I just softened it and so far no crust. I made this yesterday so I will still give it time to make sure the crust doesn't form.

ok bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment