Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Closed my physical shop

Wow!! It's been some time since my last post and there has been a huge development since then.

Ok, I will fill you in...

As of February 28, I closed my shop on Main Street in Laurel, MD. :( Having my shop was an eye opening experience. I enjoyed most of the time I spent here an will miss everyone I met. Many factors led me to that decision that I had been contemplating for a few months. Lack of traffic and a budget for marketing were the main reasons. I've learned that it is a requirement to be better prepared overall.

I would like to add that I am NOT going out of business. I am going back to focusing on my online websites. For those that are skeptical about shopping online, I would like to point out a few things that may put you at ease:
* my sites are secure (I use godaddy to protect Smoodz.com)
* shipping is reasonable ($5 for orders under $25 and FREE for orders $25 and over)
And,
*if you are local, just send me an email and we can work out payment and delivery!

Thank you to all that showed your support!!! I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Please follow me on facebook and twitter @smoodzsme so we can keep in touch. And my sites are

www.smoodz.com
And
www.etsy.com/smoodz

Smooches!!


www.smoodz.com
Twitter and Facebook
@smoodzsme

No comments:

Post a Comment