Friday, July 20, 2012

Vision Board Update/Shop update

In a previous post, I talked about my vision board. And at the top of the list was "own my own shop". It just kinda dawned on me, recently, that a few months later, I accomplished that goal and have opened my own shop. So CHECK! I can move on to the next item. haha. With that said, I am really struggling to keep the shop open because there is not a lot of foot traffic in the area. It is getting harder to pay the rent and I would like to make more products but I am not making enough in sales to generate revenue for supplies. -_-

I have been researching marketing strategies and plan to implement some of them in the near future. Hopefully, something will catch the eye of my target market and get them to come in here soon. Because I am also toying with the idea of closing before I sink too far into debt. :(


Anyways, I am trying to stay positive and generate ideas that will help my business. But, hey!!! At least I checked off a goal. I really feel like I'm giving it my best effort and if this one closes, I will definitely be putting "open my own shop" back on my vision board. I will not give up. Just re-evaluate and try again.

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude! You will succeed! Keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete