Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flea market update and new website design coming soon.

I was supposed to start going to the flea market to sell my products in April. Now April is gone and so is May. I really need to do this so that I can get past my fears. I am very disappointed in myself. I am going to try to shoot starting after the Strawberry Festival, like the next weekend (June 23?). I will probably have products left and I could take them to the flea market. Hopefully there are spaces inside and that it is not too far into summer to start trying. FOCUS AND MOTIVATION.

Also, I have spoken with my website designer and we are working on a new look for my site.  I am very excited about the change and am hopeful that it will be instrumental in improving my business. I hope we can unveil the new site by the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment